Lucky Bay camping - new rules and fees
Posted on: Tuesday, 3 January 2017 at 12:48:20 PM
LUCKY BAY CAMPING CONDITIONS
- This is a Nature Based camping area, no potable water provided or available. Must have own adequate water supply.
- If you do not have a portable chemical toilet you must camp in areas where ablutions are provided.
- Observe conditions of use of ablutions.
- No medical services are available.
- Drive Slowly – 40km/hr on main access roads, 10km/hr within camping areas.
- Maximum stay is 28 consecutive days unless otherwise approved by the Council.
- Use of mobile power generators external to the vehicle permitted.
- Dogs to be on leash at all times.
- Fish offal to be placed in a sealed bag/container and placed in refuse bins or disposed of out to sea. Do not bury or dispose of within camping areas.
- Clearing or removal of vegetation for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Please place all rubbish in bins provided.
- The Shire of Northampton accepts no liability for personal damage or loss to any vehicle, caravan and/or campervan.
- Must let tyres down to at least 20psi, must have own portable air-compressor as no such services available.
- Campfires are allowed from 6.00pm to 7.00am, to be fully extinguished at all other times and subject to the following:
- Fire must be within a portable self contained fire pit/vessel
- Fires in natural sand pits or on ground are prohibited
- Camp fires are NOT permitted during very high, extreme or catastrophic fire conditions.
DUMP POINT – a waste dump pointed is located on access road to Lucky Bay near camping areas, note dump point washings water is non-potable, do not use.
CAMPING FEES WILL APPLY AS OF 1ST FEBRUARY 2017 AT A RATE OF $15 PER VEHICLE PER NIGHT
Back to Search Results