Recreational And Public Facilities

Northampton Recreation Facilities

Kalbarri Recreation Facilities

Horrocks Recreation Facilities



Public Halls

Community Bus


Consumption of Alcohol at Recreation Facilities

Any facility that is owned by the Northampton Shire Council requires the permission of the Council to sell or consume liquor on the premises. A form can be obtained, completed and submitted to obtain permission.

The permission form from Council is then to be displayed during the period of time alcohol is being consumed. Should a club wish to sell liquor, both permission from the Council and a permit from the Clerk of Courts Geraldton will be required. The process through the Clerk of Courts may take some weeks so it is suggested that the process be commenced as soon as practical.

Latest News