Liquor Permits

Council permission is required by any individual or organization if they wish to consume liquor on Council owned premises. Council owned premises include the majority of sporting grounds within the Shire and all parks and reserves. Should the individual or organization wish to sell the liquor they will require a permit from the Clerk of Courts. To gain this permit the Clerk of Courts will also require that the permission of the owner is obtained.

Should you wish to apply for approval to consume and/or sell liquor on Council owned premises please download the request form and fax to the Northampton Council offices on 9934 1072.

Click here to download Liquor Request Form.

Latest News